Microsoft Technology Associate Certification (MTA) is the credential that validates fundamental technology knowledge to build a career in technology.
MTA Candidates: students, technology educators, anyone else want to explore a career in technology.
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Web Development Fundamentals
- Window Development Fundamentals
- Database Administration Fundamentals
- Windows Server Administrations Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
In order to earn an MTA Certification, candidates only need to pass one exam. For example: MTA Windows Server Administrations Fundamentals Certification, MTA Software Development Fundamentals…
We recommend that passing more than all exams to preparing effectively for Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exams and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) exams and successful career in the IT industry.
MTA exams structure
- MTA exams typically range between 30 and 50 questions
- You will have 50 minutes to complete an MTA Certification exam. If an exam is not available in your native language and you must take it in English, you may request an additional 30 minutes to complete it. (You must make this arrangement with your proctor before the exam appointment)
- You will be able to see your score and exam result immediately after taking the exam.
- The MTA Certification will expire after five years.
Certificates are only available through online download