Founded in 2000, IIG is a leading organization in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar in testing and educational quality accreditation. In Vietnam, IIG Vietnam provides a comprehensive range of education solutions from teaching, learning to evaluating English and IT proficiency in educational institutions and corporations, as well as tools to support training (online learning programs, language labs, and advisory on teaching curriculum) etc., based on which enhances the outcome benchmarks of education and standardizing important skills for Vietnam’s workforce.
IIG Vietnam is a well-known experienced organization in development consultation of substantial educational and vocational projects, e.g. ODA projects of ADB, WB, EU, EDCF… or state projects by Ministry of Education and Training, General Department of Vocational Training (Vietnam), Ministry of Education and Sports (Laos), Ministry of Education, Sport and Youth (Cambodia).
As the official representative of many leading organizations in the world, IIG Vietnam always strives to provide prestigious educational products and services for a developed national education system and a globally competitive workforce.
IIG Vietnam is the country reperesentative of many world leading organizations
On the basis of providing international quality products and services as well as meaningful social activities, IIG Vietnam developed strong relationships with our key partners in Vietnam, including:
Currently, IIG Vietnam maintains 3 local offices (in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang City) as well as regional offices in Phnom Penh – Cambodia, Vientiane – Laos. Another regional is going to begin operation in Yangon – Myanmar in coming time.
All members in the Board of Directors were professionally trained in Vietnam or overseas, and are experienced in education as well as business management with working experience in developed countries such as Australia and Singapore. Our key staff members are all at the bachelor degree level or higher, with many graduated from universities in developed countries, who have a high level of expertise, enthusiasm, and devotion. IIG Vietnam has also developed a network of international experts in education to join IIG Vietnam’s projects worldwide.
IIG Vietnam is the only organization in Vietnam authorized to provide the following international tests:
+ FOREIGN LANGUAGE TESTS
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) – the global standard for measuring workplace English-language communication skills (including TOEIC Listening & Reading, TOEIC Speaking & Writing, TOEIC Bridge)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Family of Assessments – a comprehensive evaluation of English proficiency (including TOEFL Primary, TOEFL Junior, TOEFL iBT and TOEFL ITP)
- TFI (Test de Francais International) – French proficiency measurement
- JPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) – Japanese proficiency measurement
+ INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TESTS
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) – The official Microsoft Office certification for desktop productivity
- IC3 (Digital Literacy Certification) – The optimal IT certification in the Digital Age; IC3 Spark – The IT certification for primary school students
- ACA (Adobe Certified Associate) – A certification that allows you to demonstrate proficiency in Adobe digital communications tools.
- MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) – The credential that validates fundamental technology knowledge to build a career in technology
- MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) – A certification for teachers to demonstrate technology literacy to provide a rich learning experience for students
+ OTHER TESTS
- SAT – A standardized test assessing Mathematics, Critical Reading, and Writing skills widely used for college admissions in the US
- GRE – A standardised test that is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools in the US, which measures measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking skills
- ISPN – This program strengthens nursing education and practice by making an exam available to first-level, general nurses that measures their nursing knowledge against established international standards
2. Counselling and training services
IIG Vietnam has confirmed its leading position thanks to the ability to fully support corporations, academic institutions and individuals in consulting and providing international-standard training solutions in languages and IT:
For organizations and corporations
- Provide consultation on building and implementing benchmarks for English and IT proficiency for specific job positions;
- Organize English and IT training courses.
For academic institutions
- Provide consultation on building and implementing benchmarks for English and IT proficiency for final year students;
- Give professional advice and organize teacher workshops for the TOEIC test and the TOEFL iBT tests;
- Give professional advice and organize teacher workshops for the IC3 Spark, IC3 and MOS tests; provide teaching software for MOS and IC3 (Certiprep);
- Design curriculum, provide teaching and learning materials, and organize English courses for the TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Junior, TOEFL Primary tests, as well as IT courses for the MOS, IC3 and IC3 Spark tests;
- Provide consultation in implementing and using Sanako’s language lab solutions to enhance the quality of foreign language teaching and learning;
- Provide online English learning solutions such as English Discoveries Online (EDO), TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course (TOEIC OLPC), TOEFL Practice Online (TPO), English for Specifice Purposes (ESP) and Criterion;
- Provide native English teachers from the US.
- Provide teacher workshops for the TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Junior and TOEFL Primary tests;
- Provide preparation courses for the TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Junior and TOEFL Primary tests;
- Provide IT training courses for the MOS, IC3 and IC3 Spark tests;
- Provide online English learning tools such as English Discoveries Online (EDO), TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course (TOEIC OLPC), TOEFL Practice Online (TPO), English for Specifice Purposes (ESP), and Criterion.
3. Educational consultation and accreditation
With important contributions to the development of education quality evaluation and accreditation in Vietnam, IIG Vietnam is known as the country leading organization in providing education quality accreditation with the following activities:
- Training accreditators for accrediting vocational training quality;
- Organizing workshops to inspect the quality of universities;
- Implement the project of accrediting and evaluating universities, colleges and vocational schools.
4. Professional evaluation of academic credentials
As the official representative of CGFNS International and ICD (International Consultants of Delaware) - a charter member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) in Vietnam, IIG Vietnam provides world-class educational evaluation services for those who wish to study and work in USA.
- Review, authenticate, convert and evaluate applications to study or work in the US in accordance with the education system of the US;
- Evaluate and provide information about the reputation, quality and ranking of schools and training institutions in Vietnam for US institutions.
5. ODA project consultation and execution
IIG Vietnam is known as an experienced and prestigious organization in the field of consultation for ODA projects and the governments’ big projects in Vietnam, especially in education and vocational training. Togther with our international partners such as ETS, CQAIE (USA), SMEC (Australia), HRD Consulting and KUT (Korea), IIG Vietnam has done many big ODA projects, including the projects that are sponsored by Wolrd Bank, ADB, EDCF and the EU.
Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship (MOSWC)
MOSWC is the world’s biggest office IT literacy competition organized anually by Certiport, which attracted young people aged 13 to 22 all around the world to compete in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. Through many years organized in Vietnam, MOSWC attracted the attention of many students as well as the Ministry of Education and Training, Departments of Education and Training, and schools. The competition is a place for Vietnamese youth to show their passion and talents in office IT. MOSWC is organized anually nationwide to select a team of Vietnamese talents to compete with other countries. For more information, please visit www.mos.edu.vn.
(From left to right) Mr. Doan Hong Nam – President, IIG Vietnam, Mr. Nguyen Vinh Hien – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Education and Training, Mr. Pham Duc Hai – Editor in Chief, Tuoi tre newspaper at the signing ceremony to co-organize MOSWC 2015 - 2019
TOEFL Junior Challenge and TOEFL Primary Challenge
TOEFL Junior Challenge and TOEFL Primary Challenge are two English competitions organized annually nationwide for primary school students and secondary school students. This is the first English competitions in Vietnam using specialized international tests (TOEFL Junior test and TOEFL Primary test by Educational Testing Service) to assess the candidates. Through the competition, parents and schools will be provided with objective evaluations about students’ English proficiency, so that they can give appropriate guidance for their children and students. Many provincial Departments of Training and Education accompanied IIG Vietnam in organizing these competitions locally, bringing students an opportunity to experience the international tests and gain an international English language certificate. For more information, please visit: www.toefl.com.vn.
- Evaluated English and IT proficiency upon admission in accordance to international benchmarks for vocational schools in Vietnam (2011-2012)
- Provided consultation to implement a project to build 5 Vietnam – Korea vocational colleges (EDCF loans, 2010-2016)
- Carried out a pilot quality accreditation for 65 vocational colleges and schools (2008-2010)
- Coordinated and successfully implemented the externalevaluation of quality accredication for 29 universities (2007 and 2009)
- Trained accreditators in vocational training quality and university educational training quality (2008-2009)
- Provided consultation to implement the Enhance Vocational Skills project (ADB loands, 2011-2015)
- Developed English proficiency benchmark for 6 posisions in Tourism (2006)
- Developed English proficiency benchmark for FPT’s job positions (2007)…